Frequently Asked Questions.
There is no such thing as a dumb question, but asking the same one over and over again gets old.
Site specific questions:
- Why did you create the site? Because I wanted to. Really. Sex is a natural human activity. You wouldn’t be reading this without it. I wanted to share my adventures.
- Who are you? Access Denied. It’s more enjoyable for everyone when we keep this anonymous. Names are labels that don’t always serve a purpose.
- Are you worried about creating a bad example? Not really. I’m not doing anything that hasn’t happened before in the world. What I am doing is talking about it and telling what works and what doesn’t.
- I don’t want my son/daughter/boyfriend/wife/pastor/etc reading your site, will you take it down? No. It sounds like you have a control issue and I recommend exploring this with a qualified counselor. As for your son/daughter there are two ways to learn about sex… they can read about it, or they can go do it. I supposed doing it without researching it works for some people, but the lessons can be expensive.
Questions in general:
- Why don’t you practice Safer Sex? Fair question, blunt answer. I don’t like the artificial barrier that condoms create. Frankly they don’t feel good.
- Are you worried about catching something? Not really. Every time you get in an airplane there is a risk that it won’t land in one piece. Every sexual act has a risk associated with it. We cannot run our lives based on the relative risk alone. Each person needs to evaluate risk and decide for themselves what matters.